dad pased away........

jim tee top

Cadet
:( :( :( hi all my dad passed away last nite at 10pm......very sad.thanks for a great site...........jim........... :( :( :(

freespool

Recruit
Re: dad pased away........

Sorry to hear that - May he be in a place where the fish are always biting and the seas are calm. Take care

Carphunter

Commander

So sorry for your loss Jim. :( <br /><br />You and your family will be in our prayers, thats for sure.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Very sad news indeed, Jim. :( <br /><br /> "Grief is the price we pay for love." <br /> Elizabeth II on the passing of her mother.

gaugeguy

Captain

Sorry to hear that Jim. Hopefully there are a lot of fond memories to keep him alive in.

ehenry

Commander

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this trying time.

LadyFish

Admiral

Jim, I know I am more or less of a stranger to you. But, in sorrow and tragedy, there are no strangers. I offer you my deepest sympathy and understanding.<br /><br />Take comfort in knowing that our loved ones really only go beyond the sight of our vision.

18rabbit

Captain

Jim – I am so sorry you are going thru this. Been there, too. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.<br /><br />Please be aware there will likely be an emotional ricochet in a couple of weeks. It is unpleasant but normal. Will keep you in mind through it all.<br /><br />Take care.

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry to hear it Jim. Been through it too, sure wasn't fun. Takes time, but does get easier gradually. Wasn't natural at first and it took time to get there, but the best therapy for me was telling my kids all the old stories about Dad. Wasn't easy but did help me deal with it. You'll find whatever way is appropriate for you in due time. Can't rush it, so no hurry.<br /><br />Praying for you & your family.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Deepest sympathies on your loss Jim. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

jim tt, Please know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers as well.

SoulWinner

Commander

Jim, come here.....come on....here's a big bear hug for you. It is sad for us who are left behind, no doubt, sad for the departed only in that they can't take us with them....take us home too. Be sad or angry or both....let it all out hoss, then you can get on with this thing here we gotta do called life. Rememebr all the times you made your dad happy, and try to do that now. If you have a momma or sisters or brothers, support them and they'll do the same for you.....and at the end of day you have us folks here in your corner. God bless you brother, with peace and fullness and joy, for all the days of your life.....

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

Jim - Make sure that you read the post from Schmoe in the General section - It is very comforting.<br /><br />Be thankful for a Dad who you knew and loved. Despite the pain you are celebrating a life. God will hold you in the palm of his hand.<br /><br />I never knew my Dad - enough said.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Been there also.<br />Lost mine in 1985 and look for him still ever day.<br />The thoughts at the Spinner house goes out to you and your's.

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry to hear of your loss Jim, all the best to you and yours.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Sorry for your loss Jim. I lost my father in 1991 and not a day goes by when I don't think of him. You will make it through this, just concentrate on the good memories. He may be physically gone but he will always be there in your heart.

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

May the saddness of your loss soon be replaced by the joy of your memories together and the hope of being together again.