Cutting cable TV

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
TV, Phone sll re things that work pretty well around cities, go rural and things don't work as well like no local. Some have tried CC hear and say it works but its spoty and worst the ATT. Bluegrass works best but they were just bought out by Verizon, which was no to good, but guess now they will be better
I guess it all depends on your location.
I'm surprised, given where I live, I get decent cell and ota tv service.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Obviously telling my age (okay, I'm old), but I can remember when my aunt and uncle got a TV. Of course it was a B & W round tube version then. And the amazing multiple TWO channels was about it. All you had to do was adjust the "rabbit ears" (of course, with tin foil) to get the best (nearly unwatchable ghosts screen) reception. And lots of times hit the side of the console cabinet to reset the tubes. But you know what, we all loved it and never complained. Amazing how far we have come.

The sad part is how so many still complain about what they don't have not thinking that if you have indoor plumbing and running water and electricity, you are richer then nearly 70% of the world's population. But so easy to complain about what you don't have instead of being thankful for what you do have... I'll never understand such mindsets!