cute boat, but overpriced???

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: cute boat, but overpriced???

Assuming its a floater, if that was in my neck of the woods I'd snap it up - no ifs or buts.<br /><br />Aldo

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Assuming its a floater, if that was in my neck of the woods I'd snap it up - no ifs or buts.<br /><br />Aldo
Hey Aldo, that thing would look pretty cool hanging of the davits of the HMS Hideaway! You could use it as a shore launch. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That's hilarious!

Link

Rear Admiral

Loved reading her answers :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Link:<br /> Loved reading her answers :D
That is the best part I have to say.

ndemge

Commander

It's worth $100 for trailer<br />270 miles from me

Twidget

Commander

Anyone who tries to say she oversold it is nuts. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

That cracked me up.<br /><br />But I think it is false advertising. You cant be a redneck if you are from Illinois. :D <br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> But I think it is false advertising. You cant be a redneck if you are from Illinois. :D <br /><br />Ken
"Redneck" knows no state bounderies! :D <br /><br />Wish she was closer, I could use that 9.5 as a kicker.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Hey Aldo, that thing would look pretty cool hanging of the davits of the HMS Hideaway! You could use it as a shore launch. :D [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />I was thinking the same thing, small glass boats are few and far between around here - everythings alloy these days.<br /><br />Aldo

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> But I think it is false advertising. You cant be a redneck if you are from Illinois. :D <br /><br />Ken
"Redneck" knows no state bounderies! :D <br /><br />Wish she was closer, I could use that 9.5 as a kicker.
Well, I don't know. That fence has good paint on it...Could be a scam. :D

one more cast

Captain

But the boat is on the OTHER side of the fence, Maybe she is just sick of looking at the neighbors boat.

TilliamWe

Banned

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
KaGee, I have to deliver an Impala from Peoria to Medina, OH in April. If you gave me a little cash, (oh okay, a six pack of Lite) I would stop in Paw Paw, get the engine for you, and bring it to Toledo. I normally don't go the "northern route", but for a boat engine, I would!<br /><br />Oh, and I could bring the Bobcat playground piece too, it's on the way to the boat (about 35 miles away!)

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

That thing looks like Bruce Dern's boat bomb in "Bloody Sunday"! Better check on her background before you go buying into trouble. :eek: :p ;)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I am now the high bidder 'cause I want the grill.

one more cast

Captain

Q: What is the prop pitch? What is top speed at WOT and how many RPMs? Thanks Answered on Feb-26-05 <br /> A: That is way to technical for me. I have absolutely no idea what to say on any of your questions. You should bid on a different boat. If the motor still works, the boat goes S-L-O-W. It's only 9.5 hp, and that's a fiberglass boat (=HEAVY). :D :D