CSI last night...

eeboater

Commander
Anyone watch the season finale of CSI last night? Wow that was a good one!! IMO, the best they've had yet.<br /><br />Sean

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: CSI last night...

I taped it, was this the one with the CSI buried alive.

ehenry

Commander

Yeah, it was good. Had me holding my breath. Not that I'm clautrophobic or anything but fire ants on ya while you're couped up in a box underground????

eeboater

Commander

Oh yeah --- you will love it. Quentin Tarantino directed it. Don't let that sway you if you're not a Tarantino fan. It was good.

gaugeguy

Captain

I thought it was awesome, I am not claustrophopic but I think I may have had to off myself if I was in that position.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Great episode. Tarantino did a good job. Buried alive is not the way to go.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />By the time I knew it was on it was over half over :( I did the right thing and did not watch it and I will wait for the rerun.<br /><br />Bob

TilliamWe

Banned

I am claustrophobic, and that episode was hard for me to watch! But it was good. Not the best episode ever, but good. I loved the explosion scene.<br />Which guy was Frank Gorshin? Was he at the club sitting with Sam? I thought that was freaky, the guy dies less than a day before his final role is televised? :eek:

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

I missed it too. <br />My kids were watching the worst of the American Idol auditions.<br />Now talk about something that makes you squirm. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

We'd waited all week to see it and ended catching the last 15 minutes. :(

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

I missed it too :( NYMinute,how 'bout making an .iso file of it and emailing it to me. :)

eeboater

Commander

Tilliam:<br /><br />I believe Gorshin was the dude who, ahem, "didn't make it"<br /><br /><br />NYM: Nick Stokes...<br /><br /><br />Sean

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Gorshin was the guy sitting on the far right at the table.<br />A very good show, but a little too graphic for my taste.

eeboater

Commander

I stand corrected... I wasn't completely sure.<br /><br />Sean

TilliamWe

Banned

Originally posted by Vlad the Impeller:<br /> Gorshin was the guy sitting on the far right at the table.<br />
Doing the impressions?

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Frank Gorshin just died a few days ago.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

They did a "In Memory of Frank Gorshin" at the end of the credits.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey you beat me to this... I was going to make a post about CSI last night. (big fan) of only this csi.. dont watch the others..<br /><br />I taped it for Mrs.Link because she wasnt here. I thought the first hour 55 minutes was a waste of time. Mrs.Link got home at the hour and I filled her in on what hadnt happened in about two minutes.. second half was good though.<br />Mrs.Link can decied for herself on the first hour tonight as we want to see what part Gorshin played. Thanks to this tread I know where to fast forward to. :)