Crownline accesories spec

GtriX

Recruit
Can anyone tell me the spec on those beams or a site were i can find them?

Attachments

• imagesCAFP34DC.jpg
    imagesCAFP34DC.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2

burp

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Crownline accesories spec

Beams? Are you referring to the beam of the boat? If so which model. Otherwise, we need a little more info on what you are looking for.

GtriX

Recruit

OHH! Ofcourse. My apologies, I was in a hurry.
Umm... The ships model is Crowline 185 ss. And I'm interested in those beams. I would werry apreciate if anyone could guide me to a site or anyotther place were I could get spec for them.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

The "Beam" is the width of the boat there is no beams on a boat, just the Beam which as stated is the width of the boat at its widest point, I don't know for sure as my spec sheet does not list a 185 SS (it only goes to 2007) but I suspect your beam is 96"s, but it could be a bit narrower at 92"s, you could call the manufacturer but they will want to know the year of your boat as well.

burp

Petty Officer 1st Class

LippCJ7,

If you look closely at the picture attached to the first post.......there is a red circle around the wake tower. I assume he needs the info on what diameter & thickness of the wake tower tubing. I'm not certain who manufacturers or supplies the Crownline wake tower. Hopefully someone with a wake tower will chime in on this question.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

ok, maybe I need my eyes checked after all:D, Thanks burp.....

xtremetowers.com is the Manufacturer of Crownline wakeboard towers, Samson was the manufacturer but they have been bought by Xtreme.

http://www.xtremetowers.com/index.php You can contact them about your needs I hear they have great customer service, however you should know that the picture you provided is not the Crownline model, the tower pictured below is the Crownline Factory model, a reverse arch.
CrownlineRunabout.jpg

Sorry for the misunderstanding.....

Its been a long weekend....

If your interested I have a contact who can get you great pricing on Samson towers, PM me for info.

GtriX

Recruit

Ohhh no no no Lipp. I don't want to buy the tubes. You see, my dad has a company wich manufactures accesories for jeeps fom stainless steel tubings and anything els that customers need to be made from those tubes. And I guess he got an order to make similar tubes for someone and he needed the spec for it ^-^