Crownline 268 questions

gbratk

Cadet
Hello

I bought 1999 Crownline 268 with twin volvo penta 3.0 engine.

I can't find much opinion of that boat especially with two engine.

I bought it with broken engines which are totally rebuilt now. So I want to know haw this boat behaves with those engines, what are the performance of that boat, cruising speed, top speed, consumption...

Does anyone have experience with that kind of boat?

Any answers and opinions will be weary helpful to me.

Thank you

Gasper

gbratk

Cadet
Re: Crownline 268 questions

Hello

I bought 1999 Crownline 268 with twin volvo penta 3.0 engine.

I can't find much opinion of that boat especially with two engine.

I bought it with broken engines which are totally rebuilt now. So I want to know haw this boat behaves with those engines, what are the performance of that boat, cruising speed, top speed, consumption...

Does anyone have experience with that kind of boat?

Any answers and opinions will be weary helpful to me.

Thank you

Gasper

It's rely none here with that kind of boat to share some experience???

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Have you tried CrownieHQ ?

gbratk

Cadet

Have you tried CrownieHQ ?

I try to register many times, but don't except my email, and I also contact administrator many times but no answer...
Do you have any experience with that?

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

no, pm me your email I will get hold of Pat

Ocelot

Cadet

not to hijack, but CrownieHQ didn't like my Gmail address either.
any idera what might have been up with that?

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

no idea, send it to me and I will ask the admins over there...

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Talked to Admin at the HQ and they are looking into the issue as this is the first they have heard of it, still waiting for email addresses though for both of you guys......

The Admin on this site is very responsive so there is obviously an issue if your not hearing from them so please let me know guys ok? please remember the HQ is not a marketing site nor is it owned by a company, its completely supported by the users with limited advertising and your email addresses will never see spam from the site, started, owned and supported completely by boaters that use the site so you can be sure its a safe site.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Guys please retry to setup your accounts, it shouldn't matter if you use Gmail or not now...

Ocelot

Cadet

Thanks - I'm in the moderation queue awaiting final authorization - lots of good stuff there, but I already feel outgunned with my little 180BR compared to the rest of you guys.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Don't be bud its a great site, but a more intimate feeling with not nearly as much traffic as here, great people, like I said before though don't be surprised it was created by Crownies but there are a bunch of other makes there and everything is light hearted for the most part and we can discuss topics that are prohibited here. I believe you will enjoy the HQ, but I post here much more often as the traffic on this site can't be beat, the problem I have here is god forbid you disagree with someone and you get called out it gets personal and then the thread gets closed, other then that I love this site too, a few users I can do without here....

There are a bunch of 180's there so don't be intimidated in the least! Don't feel bad about bringing the gmail issue up were still not sure how it slipped through the cracks thankfully you brought it to our attention

gbratk

Cadet

I made new yahoo mail and then I register without any problems. Looks like they don't like gmail.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I believe they fixed the Gmail issue gbratk, if you wish go ahead and try your gmail account again but thats up to you.