FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'll know for sure in the morning and I expect it's coming home with me, regardless of the deck material. It's rigged for catfishing and that's one of my favorite pastimes. Just need a boat I can afford and I think I've found one.
I now speak from experience. The livewell, rod box and hatch covers are aluminum and the main deck is plywood covered with carpet. This 96 CL Fishhawk SC I bought has a 50 year anniversary sticker on it 1946-1996. Floor is solid and seats, vinyl and carpet are in very good shape. Has a matching Trailmaster trailer. I think it's going to be a good one.
Just back from a 50 mile Ohio River shakedown cruise and it's all good. 60hp runs about 25 mph at 4500rpm and a moderate chop was easily handled. Since you asked, here are some pictures.