Couch Surfing - Really

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander
It falls under the stupid human trick category I guess :rolleyes:

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: Couch Surfing - Really

Here, hold my beer... Hey y'all, Watch This!!!

fishrdan

Admiral

For people too drunk or lazy to ski... :facepalm::D

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

he just needs a tv, a fishing pole...and maybe a coffee table not-tagged-smiley-4098.gif

dragginanchor

Seaman Apprentice

"Couching" looks like fun. Also heard of people dragging people on a mattress behind a truck during winter, and riding on a lawn chair strapped to a sheet of plywood behind a boat :) Anyway What did they do, put a piece of plywood on the bottom of the couch? I was thinking of "sledding" behind the boat in one of those heavy duty utility/ice fishing sleds that are shaped like a jon boat. I would think it would work, but be a bit dangerous.

bouttime007

Chief Petty Officer

"Couching" looks like fun. Also heard of people dragging people on a mattress behind a truck during winter, and riding on a lawn chair strapped to a sheet of plywood behind a boat :) Anyway What did they do, put a piece of plywood on the bottom of the couch? I was thinking of "sledding" behind the boat in one of those heavy duty utility/ice fishing sleds that are shaped like a jon boat. I would think it would work, but be a bit dangerous.

The mattress in the winter would be much better than the old car hood we used to use, no cushion for the tailbone on those rides.

cribber

Lieutenant

Looks like fun!!! Just goes to show if you can make it float you can thrash somebody on it behind a boat!!!

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander

well that's just awesome. I wish my boat could pull a (c)ouch :eek:

sw33ttooth

Chief Petty Officer

i bet when that thing sinks some day the transome will be be saying ouch! as the boat comes to a compleate stop.