Correct me if I'm wrong

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I know a lot of people don't like George Bush, but one thing that seems hard to deny to me is that he has the most gender inclusive most race inclusive cabinet and staff any President has ever had. <br /><br />I know, they're all conservatives though. Does that make the blacks less black and the women less female? President Bush has more different types of people, from more different backgrounds on his staff than any president in history and I for one don't think he ever gets enough credit for it.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Correct me if I'm wrong

I think it just makes us all more American. :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yes, but they are not real people. They are robots programed by Haliburton at area #51 and paid for by Bush senior, and covered-up by skull and bones.<br />Shhh.

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

LF, if you mean that having a mixture of people making the decisions and advising the president makes us all more American, I'm with you 100%.<br /><br />12' you ain't right, but I mean that in a good way.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Yes, but they are not real people. They are robots programed by Haliburton at area #51 and paid for by Bush senior, and covered-up by skull and bones.<br />Shhh.
ROFLMAO!!!!! :D :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

No more X-files episodes for 12Footer... :p <br /><br /><br />the truth is out there.
coolmad.gif

rolmops

Vice Admiral

The one thing they all have in common is money.I wish I could be a member of that club.

Elk Chaser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

We need more of them "Robots" programmed up to go into Iraq and finish that mess up once and for ever. ;)

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Sorry, I disagree, after a life time working for <br />politicians it becomes obvious that having a gender and race balanced staff is called pandering. Didn't X-California Governor Gray offer to or actually give drivers licenses to illegals to BUY thier votes. Politicians and Prost-itutes have one thing in common, they will do anything you ask if the price is right, just remember whose money they're spending. ;)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> The one thing they all have in common is money.I wish I could be a member of that club.
Yeah, Rolmops, I think the government should be staffed by homeless people, pushing shopping carts to their office everyday.

crab bait

Captain

i don't believe for one minute that any of 'um are haliburton area 51 built robots . <br /><br />well maybe ashcroft.. :) ..

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Yes, but they are not real people. They are robots programed by Haliburton at area #51 and paid for by Bush senior, and covered-up by skull and bones.<br />Shhh.
Shhhhhhhhsh not supposed to let the general public know bout this :D :D

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by SlowlySinking:<br /> Sorry, I disagree, after a life time working for <br />politicians it becomes obvious that having a gender and race balanced staff is called pandering. Didn't X-California Governor Gray offer to or actually give drivers licenses to illegals to BUY thier votes. Politicians and Prost-itutes have one thing in common, they will do anything you ask if the price is right, just remember whose money they're spending. ;)
I doubt that was the reason. If you're not a citizen, you cannot vote.<br /><br />And again, I don't think it is pandering, though I agree that usually when you see something like this, it is for that reason. I think Bush has a very qualified staff and Rice and Powell are among the top of that staff. I think Powell would be VP today if he would have actually considered accepting the position. I will be very surprised if he isn't President one day.<br /><br />Funny thing that a viewpoint can be though. When a democrat has a variety around them, they are being progressive. When a conservative does the same, it is pandering. Wasn't it a Republican that abolished slavery? :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Funny thing that a viewpoint can be though. When a democrat has a variety around them, they are being progressive . When a conservative does the same, it is pandering . Wasn't it a Republican that abolished slavery?
You must be a carpenter, CoachHolland. You sure do know how to hit a nail on the head.