FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been looking for cornercaps for a 1993 fisher 240 dlx.I broke one and cannot find a replacement.It is a two holer.Could someone tell me where I might find these.Thanks
Are you talking about the decking corner caps? If so I know that www.pontoonstuff.com sells them, also iboats.com sells them....and ebay has them out the Yzoooo. Good luck.
I rebuilt my 1988 20ft bass tracker last year and had to replace all 4 corners and went to the local tracker dealer and he was able to get the oem corners from tracker...Surprisingly they were not that expensive.