Cool pictures while boating...

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Cool pictures while boating...

Nice fall colors.<br />How bad has the milfoil gotten on Minnetonka.<br /><br />Hmmmm. Minnetonka - a really small yellow truck for use in the sandbox? :)

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

It's was really bad a couple years ago, However the LMCC has a bunch of weed eaters and they do a nice job. It's getting better, yet most boaters here are still the same ole, same ole.

sangerwaker

Commander

Nice pics Jay. The fall colors can sure be beautiful. I took some from the Mississippi last fall in September. It sure makes for a prety boat ride.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That really looks familiar, NIB.<br /><br />I spent 1981 in a lakeside cabin in Mound and spent many days (and nights) touring the lake in my Boston Whaler and looking for walleye.<br /><br />It was too crowded then so it must be terrible now.

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

South shore of Big Island, Just oposite of cruisers cove. We usually do our boatin during week days, however since we got the slip it is so much less hassle than dealing the the lines and idiots at the landings, all 15-20(landings) of them around Minnetonka.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Very spectacular colours you get up there...looks like a nice place to be.

Safari

Petty Officer 2nd Class

notinbig,<br /><br />Please explain the steps you took to post your pictures. I tried useing tinypic but found it difficult. I could see my pic but could not find any where to copy and paste the address from. I think that is the URL but I'm not sure.-----Thanks

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thats right I just bring up tinypic.com and browse then copy and paste the URL right here. I found it the easyist way. good luck!

ZmOz

Captain

The best pic I've ever taken... :) <br />
wakesmall.jpg

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Safari, <br /><br />Go to Tinypic.com. Browse and find you picture in you computer, then click Host it, when it comes up with 4 lines of info, copy and paste the URL on wherever you want to post it.

QC

Supreme Mariner

How about this?<br /><br />
4rw7l2
<br /><br />or this?<br /><br />
4rw8w9
<br /><br />Lake Mohave last year

QC

Supreme Mariner

Safari,<br /><br />The tinypic thing works great, but remember to compress your pix down to a decent size . . .

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Those are fantastic QC. I love the one in front of the damn Dam. HAHA (couldn't resist) But the size make you relize how insignificant we all really are. WOW! :eek: :cool:

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, we make the damn trip from Dam to Dam (Davis to Hoover) every year. 70 miles!! The picture doesn't do it justice. You feel even smaller than it looks . . .

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey ZmOz is that just downriver from Rogers Landing on the Willamette? Great pic!