FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a broken black plastic end on a older Mariner 115 hp 6 cy, s/n 5430712, control cable. Is this plastic end replacable without replacing the entire cable? Does anyone have a part number and an online source? Thanks
CharlieB, I didn't think about a used one. If you or anyone else is going to throw one away, I will take it. Private message me and I will provide address. Located over in East Texas. Thanks.\