Contact a member? Can it be done?

Dunaruna

Admiral
You could ask for their e-mail address or check their profile for it. Don't know of any other way.<br /><br />Aldo

Bearcamp

Petty Officer 1st Class
Contact a member? Can it be done?

If a person replies to my post, Is there a way I can contact him other than adding another post?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Contact a member? Can it be done?

All members are guaranteed as much anonymity and privacy as they desire.<br /><br />If you wish to communicate off the Board with another member, post your Email addy and invite him to contact you. Then edit your addy away for your own protection.<br /><br />Risk is all yours.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I personally have my email on my website that is linked to every post. I have had members email me, but never in a negative way. Despite the fact that I don't agree with the majority of folks here on a few areas, everyone here seems to be a good bunch of folks. I have never recieved a "you suck, go away" email. I can garantee that a copy of that email will be posted on this forum if it ever does happen though.. :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Looks like I'll have to be the first Jason. :) <br /><br /><br />Just kidding, people like that suck.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

people like that draw vacuum