Constitution test

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
I'm a bit rusty but still managed a 88%.<br />Let's see how you do. Each 8th grader here in California has to pass a test similar to this one to graduate the 8th grade. Here you go:<br /> Constitution Test<br />Edit: I taught 8th grade two years and that test was 50 questions and they had to get a 70% to pass. Do any other states require this anymore? Feedback please.

NathanY

Commander
Re: Constitution test

Your score is: 96%.<br />Didnt know how many justices there are. :( <br /><br /> ;) ;) ;)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Got an 83% Bassy.....nifty test. Not bad for a 50 something boat wrench...... :)

QC

Supreme Mariner

86% but missed two easy ones, dang . . . Cool. I'm gonna make my High School Junior take it.

sangerwaker

Commander

Wow! 97% Don't know how in the heck I remembered some of those. I did guess on a couple and got lucky.<br /><br />Cool test. Thanks Bassy!

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

83%<br />Not bad for a foreigner. (would have been nearer 60% without some lucky guesses)

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I got 96%. Sangerwalker got 97%. Hmmm. I wonder how that happens? I guess you get a little credit for getting the right answer on the second try.

John Carpenter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Somewhat embarrassed to admit to a 96%....an old Pol. Sci. major should not have missed any of those.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I feel like a Dummy!! But I'm consoled....ever see some of the younger generation interviewed on the street by Jay Leno? Makes ya' feel like an Einstein!! :D

Twidget

Commander

I got a 95. <br /><br />
Somewhat embarrassed to admit to a 96%....an old Pol. Sci. major should not have missed any of those.
Dont feel bad Relentless. You probably got confused between the 'called for' terms of congress and what actually seems to happen. :) I know I did.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I am really embarrassed, 76%. But I don't remember anything from history or government classes about the Declaration of Independence,or the Constitution. :( Really sad reflection on my public education actually.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

81% ...my knowledge of things American is mainly picked up from reading the news - and iboats of course ;)

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Kiwi, I'd bet that's more than I know about New Zealand's form of government, though I'd bet yours is modeled after Britain's. I could probably go broke in a hurry making bets like that, though.<br /><br /> ;) <br /><br /><br />-dd-