Connect-A-Dock PWC Port

Gene68

Recruit
Anyone have any experiance with the Connect-A-Dock PWC Ports? I just purchased one at the end of last season so I could have it for this summer. I purchased the whole 2000 series boat dock and PWC dock. I must say everything installed like a dream. I never had it so good, every year for the last 20+ years ive fought with the pressure treated wooden dock. This new unit was incredible I never even had to get in the cold @#$@ water. Not to mention not having to wade in the mud soaked bottom. It only took 30 min to install 24" of dock and the PWC port. I'm thinking next year I can cut that time in half now that I know what i'm doing. I went to take my PWC of the port for the first time yesterday. The video shows the person standin on the front of the dock pushing the watercraft back far enough to were you can get on the seat and yank the PWC back to roll into the water. Well to my disapointment it didn't go that way. I tried pushing my FX Cruiser SHO back and it wouldn't budge??? So I had my wife get on the seat and yank back while I pushed, still Nothing! I finally had to get a 2x6 after breaking a 2x4 trying to pry the unit back. It went back enough to get it to roll off once I got the 2x^ on it but I can't see doing that every time I take it out. Does anyone have any sugestions? I'm going to drive over to the dealers tommorow and see if they can send a rep out to check it out. It was a large investment of $6K so I had hoped it would work as advertised. If anyone has any input please advise me