Congratulations 2020 SOTY award winner !!!!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I'm here to announce seikeinlemming aka Dale as the 2020 Splash of the Year Winner !!!!
Congratulations Dale !! Job well done !!!
Also congratulations to Micky and Scott !!
I know most all our boats are really never completely finished but just getting these projects splashed is just a heck of a lot of hard work not to mention expense !
Our better halves also need A lot of praise for just putting up with our hobbies .
Hopefully that will be paid off with a lot of smiles and memories that getting out on the water brings to our family and friends !
Dale , I will be sending a pm soon to get some info from you so I can get the plaque made and sent out .. Again congratulations !!!!

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I'm here to announce seikeinlemming aka Dale as the 2020 Splash of the Year Winner !!!!
Congratulations Dale !! Job well done !!!
Also congratulations to Micky and Scott !!
I know most all our boats are really never completely finished but just getting these projects splashed is just a heck of a lot of hard work not to mention expense !
Our better halves also need A lot of praise for just putting up with our hobbies .
Hopefully that will be paid off with a lot of smiles and memories that getting out on the water brings to our family and friends !
Dale , I will be sending a pm soon to get some info from you so I can get the plaque made and sent out .. Again congratulations !!!!
Congrats Dale! Well done! A most excellent project. Best to all others also!

seikeinlemming

Petty Officer 2nd Class" & 2020 Splash of the Year
Thanks to everyone who voted and as I said in the poll thread - the other two projects were fantastic as well! I look forward to seeing what everyone does with their boats as they continue to tweak and improve them.

@jbcurt00 - We haven't had it out since, so all the pictures below are from the same day, but here are three that had not previously been posted.

Closeup of the "teaser" shot:
IMG_1423.jpeg

Photo taken by dad as I climbed out on the trailer to take the teaser shot:

IMG_5347.JPG

Namesake of the boat (and the one who has put up with the hobby), Mary Lee and myself after retrieving the boat:
IMG_1434.jpeg

Although disclaimer, she did say "at least boating/building gives you something to keep you busy!" Like many spouses of members on here, she's become used to me having to own multiple boats simultaneously.