Congrats Bob VT

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Saw this in another post:<br /><br />"I would miss my wedding and upset a bunch of people!<br /><br />Second time around but, looking forward to it!<br /><br />Everyone have a safe weekend!<br /><br />Bob " <br /><br /> :) Jinx

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Congrats Bob VT

Thanks for the good wishes!<br /><br />Yes, Saturday is the big day! Family flying in from Florida (See note) and we are ready to have fun....now if the weather will give us a slight break on Saturday.<br /><br />This will be my Fiancee's (Jennifer) first and she is very excited. Jennifer has promised not to be too "BRIDEZILLA" if little things get messed up (weather etc...). The people she works with gave her a NO BRIDEZILLA t-shirt!<br /><br />Note: I am actually laughing about my family coming up to Vermont. They are afraid of the "cold" weather! Now a Floridian defines cold somwhat differantly than I do. It will be in the 40's - 50's (darn near Summer!) and everyone will be in SHOCK! My fiancee wants me to warn them.....My response is they have computers and know enough to check weather!<br /><br />I will let everyone know how it works out.<br /><br />Bob & Jenn :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Congrats Bob and Jenn!
41.gif

KaGee

Admiral

Uh-Oh.... there goes the boating time!<br /><br />Best wishes!

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

"Honey, you really don't need all of this fishing and boating stuff do you?" :p <br /><br />Jinx

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Finally a single clear day! The wife to be will be thrilled! We have prayed for this weather.<br /><br />As I sit here and type I am only 9 hours away from the ceremony time! <br /><br />Everything is ready. Weather is right. My intended is at her parents home. Hall is ready. My family is in town (and COLD!!!!).<br /><br />Wish me luck! This is one one my last posts as a single man! My next new topic will be in the Good News Section!<br /><br />Bob :D

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats Bob, and Jenn too! I am sure all went well. The aspeck household wishes you a long and prosperous marriage!