Comics

tylerin

Commander
Wife was watching a top 100 stand-up comics. She said that Woody Allen was in the top 5 :confused: I never really found this guy to be funny. Pryor was #1 and Carlon was #2 Lenny Bruce #3 I think thats what she said

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Comics

Too bad Sam Kinison died, that guy could make a dead man laugh. Woody Allen?? The funniest thing he did was marry his step-daughter...wierdo ;)

tylerin

Commander

Actually Kinison was way down the list, surprised. I was a big Sam fan myself. Joan Rivers was ahead of him :confused:

gaugeguy

Captain

Joan Rivers?? Who participated in this poll, the nuns at the Sister Helen convent? :rolleyes:

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

What about Steve Martin (remember the albums....bunny ears?).<br />Howie Mandell cracks me up also.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Dave Abrahamson:<br />[QB]What about Steve Martin QB]
Steve Martin came to the Saudi desert with Bob Hope and the USO tour. He could not perform because it was too hot for him (he got heat exaustion), lost a whole lot of respect for him that day. Still love the movie "The Jerk" though.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />"Gooney Goo" :D one of my favorites and Aunt Bunny
They slammed their face in the water and the (edit) come up with fish....goony goo goo :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Dave Abrahamson:<br />
Originally posted by tylerin:<br />"Gooney Goo" :D one of my favorites and Aunt Bunny
They slammed thier face in the water and the (edit) come up with fish....goony goo goo :D
"Shaved her back and taught her to walk upright" :D :D <br />"She is a bigfoot, Gus" :D :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Were not cooking ^%^%$#^%# brontosaurus burgers here Gus.<br />Look at little Jimmy over there with third degree burns eating a *&^^%$ frank. :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Here's the Comedy Central top 20...<br /><br />1. Richard Pryor<br />2. George Carlin<br />3. Lenny Bruce<br />4. Woody Allen<br />5. Chris Rock<br />6. Steve Martin<br />7. Rodney Dangerfield<br />8. Bill Cosby<br />9. Roseanne Barr<br />10. Eddie Murphy<br />11. Johnny Carson<br />12. Jerry Seinfeld<br />13. Robin Williams<br />14. Bob Newhart<br />15. David Letterman<br />16. Ellen DeGeneres<br />17. Don Rickles<br />18. Jonathan Winters<br />19. Bill Hicks<br />20. Sam Kinison

LadyFish

Admiral

Robin Williams is a comedic genius. One of my all time favorites. :)