Come here, lemme give ya a big kiss!

KaGee

Admiral
2.jpg
<br /><br />Pucker up!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Come here, lemme give ya a big kiss!

18724643.jpg
<br />"oooh noooo,you be pulling the ladies man's leg there! That's funny, you a funny guy".

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

...must...stop...laughing...and...breathe...<br />stop it 12footer you're going to get me fired!<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D

brother chris

Commander

Right now I am sitting in a library....trying not to laugh my #ss off. It's very hard. <br />Got....to....stop.....reading these things. <br /> :D :D :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

You can't post a pic like that...it's nightmares for a month now...yarrr :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

This is a family site. Clean that up....

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Looking closley at "Hil-Liar-ry's" photo, I detect a goodly amount of "5 o'clock shadow." Mabe she borrowed a razor from Janet "Sterno" that wasn't sharp enough. :confused: <br /><br />In the second photo, I immediately detected a "hint of mint." :eek: <br /><br />...Bob in Leftifornia"

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

OMG!!<br /><br />I think I have whiplash ..!! <br /><br />scared the crap outa me worse than those holloween pranks...<br /><br />I should keep the neckbrace here in the office.

KaGee

Admiral

Quick... get the BOTOX!<br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

What a insult to the Canine sect. Ugly, ugly, ugly. Bill...I feel your pain. Gotta puke.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Where the heck is JB with his POOF button when ya need him? :D

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

KaGee:<br /><br />You are joking about the next president of the United States :)

KennyKenCan

Commander

2.jpg
<br /><br />Just where did I put my rifle?<br /><br />Hummmmmmmmmmmmm...

spratt

Lieutenant

A nun hailed a cab in New York City, and got into the back seat...the cabbie kept looking in to the rear view mirror as he was driving along, until the Nun asked him what it was he was looking at? The cabbie stuttered out that he had had a lifelong question he had wanted to ask a Nun, but he was scared to ask...the Nun promptly replied that during her lifetime, she had seen and heard it all so not to feel shy, but go ahead and ask...the cabbie with a red face admitted he had all his life wanted to kiss a Nun, and was it possible for him to do so? Well, the Nun replied, he would have to be Catholic and single. Oh yes, he was single and Catholic, the cabbie assured the Nun!! So the Nun directed him down into an alley, and the cabbie got a big juicy wet kiss from the Nun and then they returned out to the street and towards their destination. Promptly the cabbie started crying loudly, and the Nun asked him what was wrong? Well, I have sinned, and need to confess something...I am not really Catholic or single...I am a married Jewish man!!! The Nun laughed loudly, and said...That is quite alright, because my name is Kevin and I am on my way to a Haloween party!!!!<br /><br /><br />So be careful or you just may get what you ask for!!!

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Kevin or Hillary......Kevin or Hillary....decisions....decisions.<br />I guess I will be wringing my hands some more. :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by cc lancer:<br /> Kevin or Hillary......Kevin or Hillary....decisions....decisions.<br />I guess I will be wringing my hands some more. :)
IMHO, I believe I need to stay away from New York!!! I wouldn't want to run into either one:)

KaGee

Admiral

Don't she remind you of one them crazy aunts that used to harrass you every time you visited the relatives as a small kid ???