Color Me Gone To

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Color Me Gone To

Oops..Was going to say I am headn to the North Woods in Northern Minnesota on Wednesday..<br />Joining me this year at the Hoestead will be Neaumanns,MellowYellow,Birddog,and maybe Eurolarva..<br /><br />Musky is the name of the game but will settle for just some R&R with my friends..

sangerwaker

Commander

Have a safe and good trip GF. Enjoy. Say "Hi" to everybody for me.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Sounds like the makin's of a great time.<br />Catch a big muskie GF.

FSHKPR

Ensign

have a good one jeff. and if your passing thru townsend wis. on a weekend stop in and have a cold one with me.

crab bait

Captain

with all those characters,, make sure you lock your stuff up, TIGHT.. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Keep your line wet, GF. :) <br /><br />I'll be up that way next month.

bubbakat

Captain

Happy trails jeff and tight lines and good camp fire stories.<br />I bet no one there can cook a breakfast over the camp fire like my wife though.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Hummm... I wonder what color GF's gonna have Barlow and MY paint the outhouse?... :D <br /><br />Hope you catch a biggun or two, GF and friends...

LadyFish

Admiral

Oh boy, now that sounds like a crazy bunch.<br /><br />We want pics. I already know there will be plenty of stories that'll come outta this trip.<br /><br />Have fun y'all and don't knock eachother out trying to cast those big musky lures. ;)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Call me back...Ya left me your old wk#, I Tried your cell no answer.<br /><br />And bring your raingear...Weve only had two days of sun since october. Well that's just a guess but has to be real close. :(

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Y'all have lots a fun fellas, ya hear :D <br /><br /><br />All of a sudden outta nowhere that movie "Deliverance" entered my mind :eek: :eek: :p :D