FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So what do y'all think of those snazzy Gator skin uniforms ? Pretty cool huh ? ... Huh ? :lol:
I actually like the helmets ...Gators up by a TD at the half ..
I saw the OSU /NEB score and really felt bad for you sam60 ... At least you can drown your sorrows in a bad a_ _ vette !!
I'm drowning my sorrows on my lawn mower today ... :facepalm: :lol: