College Football Fans

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: College Football Fans

Sorry about the "Spanked" Thing. Yes Tenn. was very fortunate to win against Georgia.<br /><br />Spanked was also what The Tigers did to Arkansas Yesterday.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

4_9_7.gif
<br />Alas! Woe is me! After a rather 'shaky' start at 3-0, my beloved Buckeyes have fallen to 3-3 (0-3 in the Big Ten), the worst performance since 1943! Tis a sad sad day indeed for the Buckeye Nation... Can you say "basement-dwellers"? And I fear it's only going to get worse.<br />Please pass more tissues...<br />
4_9_7.gif

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

The Wisconsin Badgers got an act of god and beat Purdue this weekend, they should now break the top ten.<br /><br />Carpy, tough break for your boilermakers...

Carphunter

Commander

Pointer, just cause i'm from Indiana, doesn't mean I like Purdue. ;) <br /><br />In fact, you can keep Notre Dame too. :D

aspeck

Staff member

Hey Carpy, saw a really nice story on ESPN about that quarterback of yours - real nice kid. Only one in his family that can hear. He really seems like a class kid. I sure wish he and the rest of the Cardinals' FOOTBALL team good luck through the rest of the year.<br /><br />'Course I hope the Cardinals basketball team loses all their games! :D :p ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Ok 'speck, you gonna start talkin smack already? :p <br /><br />Probably be another boring year for the Cards................you know, win 24 games,...........beat Kentucky,...........go a few rounds in the tournament. ;) <br /><br />Kentucky, on the other hand, would have a much better season if they would not schedule CUSA teams. :D <br /><br />Yeah, Stefan Lefors, (the Louisville quarterback), is a special kid.