Cold World

NYMINUTE

Captain
It is a cold world out there. <br />><br />> Prince Charles was driving around his mother's estate when he<br />> accidentally ran over her favorite dog, a corgi... crushing it to a<br />> pulp. He got out of his Range Rover and sat down on the grass totally<br />> distraught. The whole world was against him and now his mother would go<br />> ballistic.<br />><br />> Suddenly he noticed a lamp half-buried in the ground. He dug it up,<br />> polished it and immediately a genie appeared.<br />><br />> "You have freed me from thousands of years of imprisonment,' said the<br />> genie. 'As a reward I shall grant you one wish."<br />><br />> 'Well,' said the Prince, "I have all the material things I need, but let<br />> me show you this dog." They walk over to the splattered remains of the<br />> dog. "Do you think you could bring this dog back to life for me?' the<br />> Prince asked.<br />><br />> The genie carefully looked at the remains and shook his head. "This body<br />> is too far gone for even me to bring it back to life. Is there something<br />> else you would like?"<br />><br />> The Prince thought for a minute, reached into his pocket and pulled out<br />> two photos. "I was married to this beautiful woman called Diana", said<br />> Prince Charles, showing the genie the first photo. "But now I love this<br />> woman called Camilla", and he showed the genie the second photo. "You<br />> see Camilla isn't Beautiful at all. So, do you think you can make<br />> Camilla as beautiful as Diana?"<br />><br />> The genie studied the two photographs and after a few minutes said,<br />> "Let's have another look at that dog."