FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got a used PT-130 tilt and need a wiring diagram to make sure I have all the wires correct so that I can hook it up and use it. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram? Thanks in advance for any help.
You can download the brochure with wiring info from the Cook Manufacturing website. They have a FAQ section and manuals for free. Pretty helpful since I bought a boat with a PT-130 and knew absolutely nothing about hydraulic brackets.