closed sections on iboats

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Have contacted them twice with no response about this, even the section for web issues is out. Hoping this gets to iboats
Multiple section are closed off , the gold rings are not shown. When trying to access them you get "you have insufficient privilidges or closed to discussion.
Can the Mods alert someone

Rick Stephens

Admiral
Sounds like a permissions problem since I can get into all of the ones that are light blue....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Have contacted them twice with no response about this, even the section for web issues is out. Hoping this gets to iboats
Multiple section are closed off , the gold rings are not shown. When trying to access them you get "you have insufficient privilidges or closed to discussion.
Can the Mods alert someone
An example? Moving this to the Issues section.

@colonel_sanders @scott.cooper

racerone

Supreme Mariner
I can not remember what section it was in " forums " ----I could not reply to postings and it had the " insufficient priviledge " message

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
This section was closed this morning and now its now and working
jb, thru the contact section here
the gold ones are open the blue ones are closed

Last edited:

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
just did a test of a theory and you have to hit "post thread" first to post a reply in the sections I posted. All the others have the reply area you type in first, then hit "post"

GA_Boater

Post Thread is to start a new thread in a section.

Just like the test post you started in Cartoons.

GA_Boater

I don't know anything about gold rings, never saw one. Or gold and blue icons.

The only pale yellow or "gold" and blue I know about are below;

stucknewold.png

The top thread is a Locked Stickie with the the pale yellow background to show it is a Stickie.

The middle thread with a light blue title is one I've read and has no updates since reading.

The bottom thread with the bold blue title is either an unread new thread or one with unread updates