Clinton Heart Attack?

SoulWinner

Commander
Just heard that Bill Clinton suffered a heart attack and is in the hospital in New York for bypass sugery. I may not agree with his politics, but I will pray for him....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Clinton Heart Attack?

I dont like to see anybody sick. Hope he is fine.<br /><br />Ken

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Soulwinner, I'm with you. I'm not the biggest fan of Clinton's politics, but I wish him well, and I've asked the one who made his heart to help make it whole.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Former President Bill Clinton will undergo heart bypass surgery as early as Saturday, sources tell CNN. Clinton was in New York-Presbyterian Hospital today undergoing tests for chest discomfort. A close friend of Clinton said the former president called him to say that his doctors had advised him that he needs bypass surgery.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Follow up:<br />Clinton was in New York-Presbyterian Hospital on Friday undergoing tests for chest discomfort.<br /><br />A close friend of Clinton said the former president called him to say that his doctors had advised him that he needs bypass surgery. <br /><br />The friend told CNN that Clinton's condition is serious and the former president had told him he might have a quadruple bypass.<br /><br />Clinton, 58, has been in good health with no known history of heart problems. <br /><br />A medical report in January of 2001 showed he had an above-normal cholesterol level and borderline high blood pressure.<br /><br />He checked into the hospital Thursday, the sources said, complaining of chest discomfort and fatigue. He went home Thursday and returned to the hospital Friday, the sources said.<br /><br />During his presidency, Clinton had a reputation for eating fast-food meals. <br /><br />Since leaving office, Clinton has lost weight and he told talk show host Oprah Winfrey that he had gone on the South Beach diet.

NathanY

Commander

Hope the doctor uses a dull rusty knife.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

If you don't have any respect for the man, at least have respect for the office the man held.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> If you don't have any respect for the man, at least have respect for the office the man held.
Amen, bro...And remember, he is an FELLOW American.

crab bait

Captain

i really must commend all of you's for such good will towards the man.. <br /><br />when i first saw this post,, i said 'o'boy, what disrespect i'm about to read.. but thankfully,, it wasn't the case.. <br /><br />i am glad..<br /><br />with all that bein' said.....<br /><br />just keep the nurses away from 'em..

Link

Rear Admiral

Politics should be set aside when it comes to a persons health. Best wishes to him.<br /><br />"just keep the nurses away from 'em.."<br /><br />Cute Crabby, nothing wrong in having a since of humor :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

People may not have liked his politics or the way he acted while in office, but he is still a fellow American and I hope for the best in his upcoming ordeal.

Ralph 123

Captain

I too hope for the best - mortality rate is 1% - 3% these days for bypass surgery so I am sure he'll be fine.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> i really must commend all of you's for such good will towards the man.. <br /><br />when i first saw this post,, i said 'o'boy, what disrespect i'm about to read.. but thankfully,, it wasn't the case.. <br /><br />i am glad..<br /><br />with all that bein' said.....<br /><br />just keep the nurses away from 'em..
*a good natured slap on the back for ol' crab bait*<br /><br />And yes, I do hope he comes out of it okay.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

SpinnerBait_Nut

"Clinton is at the hospital with his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, and daughter, Chelsea."<br /><br />Yea, that's what he needs. :D

tylerin

Commander

Clinton is at the hospital with his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, and daughter, Chelsea."<br /><br />Yea, that's what he needs. <br />
I'm thinking he needs a cigar ;)

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

SBN...you don't think that Hillary and Chelsea would leave him alone with a "bunch o' nurses", now, do ya'. :D