ZmOz

Captain
Re: classic cars

'67 with a 390 and 37,000 original miles. :D <br />
car.jpg

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Yes BB, I've got a hitch on it and I do pull the Vagabond with it. Get a lot of looks and thumbs up.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> Hey James.....Cool pic of FIL's dawg lickin his butt under the truck!! :D :D :eek:
Don't you know it! Dang dog was lickin away and I didn't notice since I was focused on the truck. By the time I noticed it, my FIL had already started disassembling the truck. I could photoshop out the dog, but I'm not real good at it.<br /><br />Anybody want to try?

keelhauled

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My baby... well at least the one that doesn't float!<br /><br />1969 Triumph TR6. 99th ever built and earliest known to still exist!<br /><br />
tr6.jpg

87Aggie

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a 1969 Chevelle SS396, restored (myself) and fun to drive but it sure loves that high dollar premium gas!! We've had it for about 25 years.

87Aggie

Petty Officer 1st Class

efhenry, ya got a very nice ride there! I've seen one very similar to yours around here. Been through south Arkansas lately? I'll try and post a picture of mine - if I can figure out how to do it!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by ae708:<br /> Laddies... a dual plane manifold is much better if you're driving it on the street... just like a milder cam and vacuum secondary carb is better than a double pumper on the street. Much more drivable. I was running a '65 Satellite with a built 440 and big cam and 750 double pumper and afer a couple of months I went the other way and enjoyed the car a lot more.
You can use a single plane intake and double pumper with a 3000 rpm stall. Man that was fun.<br /><br />Had that setup in my 66 Impala SS.<br /><br />Ken

craze1cars

Lieutenant Commander

Currently in the stable...<br /><br />Current project car, 1968 Firebird 400 convertible resto-mod. Chassis/suspension/brake upgrades, EFI conversion, etc:<br />
firebird.jpg
<br /><br />This one's done, 1969 Z-28 clone, tubbed, 355 blown, street legal car show winner that'll run low 10's on the bottle:<br />
camaro.jpg

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Been cruising this week in my BIL's 72 Corvette.Targa top, 350/4sp.<br />Nice old drive.<br /><br />Peter

boatman03

Seaman

All these cars are so cool, ZmOz nice 67 mustang fastback that is sweeeeeeeeeetttt. Any Ford F-100 fans out there? i think those make the best hot rod trucks. their lines are so smooth. the 53 is deffinetly the best year.