Class Poll for Candace

eeboater

Commander
How many people on the board are lower, middle or upper class?<br /><br />Lower class could be families or people close to the poverty line or living pay check to pay check, getting help from the state, etc. Middle Class are people that have white collar jobs and upper class are those who work in the medical profession, lawyers etc.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Class Poll for Candace

It would be more helpful with income range in the 3 categories.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

What is the point and who is Candace?<br /><br />Edit: Never mind. Just saw previous post.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Couldn't it be judged on the size of your boats gas tank?<br /><br />Under 12 gallons<br />Under 100 gallons<br />Over 100 gallons

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

And if you have more than one boat, can the total of all fuel tanks be combined?...

dolluper

Captain

We all have class we attend everyday JB's the teacher he keeps us in line :D :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

It's a bit odd rating yourself.<br /><br />Can we have "Anarchist" as a category?

Fly Rod

Commander

:) I have a lot of Class!!! :D Four weeks worth to be exact!!! :eek: And I'm already thinking like college kids of today, "It's Fishing Season" and I'm thinking of skipping class to go fishing and having a one person "Keg Party"!!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Don't get me going about doctors and lawyers of today, being in the upper class!!! :D :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Ok, how's this for a set of dividing criteria?<br /><br />Poor: Pays no Federal Income Tax<br /><br />Middle Class: Pays $1.00 to $24,999 Federal Income Tax<br /><br />Upper Class: Pays $25,000 or more in Federal Income Tax.<br /><br />That makes us middle class, unless we can find some more write-offs and shelters. But I tell yuh, I'd rather pay taxes than be poor again. Dang that sucked!!!

SoulWinner

Commander

Oooh, we have four rich folks here!!!! Who are you????? I have a question for you: What do you do, and do you need any help? :D

dolluper

Captain

That's funny Soulwinner up in Canada the Rich pay no tax and the poor pay pay pay

SoulWinner

Commander

dolluper,<br /><br />Here, the mega rich, like Tereza Hienz Kerry, pay a lower tax amount than me(last year she paid 12%). Must be nice to mega, super, filthy rich.

dolluper

Captain

Yeah I'm rich I got an unopen 40 and a box of beer food life is great :cool:

Drowned Rat

Captain

Why can't you have a blue collar job and be in the middle class? :confused:

D

DJ

DR wrote,<br /><br />
Why can't you have a blue collar job and be in the middle class?
You can. That was my whole point. One has to determine what is meant by class? Social, economic, some other distinction?

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> Couldn't it be judged on the size of your boats gas tank?<br /><br />Under 12 gallons<br />Under 100 gallons<br />Over 100 gallons
:D :D