cimarron/custom craft 21' WA cuddy

motorwinder

Cadet
I've been lurking on here for a while, but decided to register today so I could come up with some info on a boat I bought. Saturday, I picked up a 1990 custom craft in South Carolina that was apparently built by Cimarron for CC. It came with a OMC sea Drive 3.0L and a nice Aluminum Drive on trailer long enough for a 25' boat. I knew when I came across the boat that I was certain custom craft probably did not build the boat themselves because CC was a relatively small firm located in Metter, Ga. I believe CC boats were only sold at the company's own dealership at Custom Marine in Dublin. Also, I already have a 16' CC DC boat, and the quality was different from the 21'. When the PO presented the title it was listed as a Cimarron. From what little research I've been able to do these boats were only built from 89-91 in Stone Mountain, Ga, and I have no idea the story behind some of them being labeled CC boats. Unfortunately, I pulled the decals over the weekend because they weren't the best of quality and were in bad shape too. Does anyone out there have one a Cimarron WA, or even a Custom Craft WA? I'd like to know other people's opinions on it, or any history someone might have on the company.