Church Kiosks

LadyFish

Admiral
The church up the road from us changes its message<br />each week. Some of them are pretty comical. Todays<br />message:<br /><br />"I saw that!"<br /><br />GOD<br /><br />Do any of you have any good ones to add?

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Church Kiosks

Our church does that also...I actually made a book of the sayings that the sing guy uses...I don't remember a lot of them, but a couple are:<br /><br />"Seven days without prayer makes one weak."<br /><br />"If it feels as though God is far away, it wasn't Him that moved!"<br /><br />If I remember more I will post them, because I know there were some really good and funny ones...

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

"Message not on sign, see inside for more information"<br /><br />Or something to that effect.<br /><br />Ken

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

well one that stuck in my mind was on a roadside billboard on a hwy someplace between here and Florida,<br /><br />" Go to church,... or the Devil will get you "

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

~ At the center of sin is "I".<br /><br />~ Jesus was not a drop out; He was suspended.<br /><br />~ Come inside . . . This church is prayer conditioned. <br /><br />~ Don't be caught dead without Jesus!<br /><br />~ Psalm Reader Inside! <br /><br />~ Important! Exposure to the Son may help prevent burning!<br /><br />~ Spending a lot of time on your knees keeps you in good standing! <br /><br />~ Wal-Mart is not the only place for savings! <br /><br />~ Forbidden fruits create many jams! <br /><br />~ Rocks can be roadblocks or stepping stones! <br /><br />~ God will supply, but you must apply! <br /><br />~ Be an organ donor: Donate your heart to Jesus!<br /><br />~ Don't Give Up! Moses was once a basket case.<br /><br />~ Visit our Super Savior Center.<br /><br />~ If God seems far away, who moved?<br /><br />~ Where will you spend eternity — in smoking or in non-smoking?<br /><br />~ In the dark? Follow the Son.<br /><br />~ We're not Dairy Queen, but we have the best Son days<br /><br /> ~ Can't sleep? Don't count sheep! Talk to the Shepherd!<br /><br />~ Welcome! Come inside to alter your life on our altar. <br /><br />~ God answers knee-mails!<br /><br />~ Seven days without prayer makes one weak.<br /><br />~ Fight truth decay: Brush up on your Bible today!<br /><br />~ ATM inside! (Atonement-Truth-Mercy)<br />~ Once, wise men followed a star; now they follow the Son.<br /><br /> <br /><br />~ God plus one always equals a majority.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Huge bilboard on the edge of Omro Wi, its been there for as long as I can remember.<br /><br />No Jesus, No Peace<br />Know Jesus, Know Peace

Twidget

Commander

From a church on the right side of the road.<br /><br />"turn right before you get left"

bh357

Chief Petty Officer

Saw this one on a billboard:<br /><br />"Use my name in vain and I'll make your rush hour longer."<br />-God

butch290

Seaman

Seen one last week<br /><br /> Ch--ch what is missing? ur<br /><br /> butch

butch290

Seaman

Seen one last week<br /><br /> Ch--ch what is missing? ur<br /><br /> butch

Trent

Captain

churchsign.jpg

JRJ

Commander

"Love Thy Neighbor"<br />I wasn't kidding about that one..... <br />God<br /><br />Seen on a billboard.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I can't think of any, but I sure enjoyed reading these. Thanks for the post.<br />Bassy