FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Well as you have probably found, I found some new but not used.
Have you thought about rebuilding the ones you have, or figuring out how to modify others to work in your app?
I have thought about rebuilding the ones we have. And it might come to it. All threaded parts are corroded beyond repair, and the metal caps on the rubber is gone as well. All new one I fond use two holes to mount to stringer, the originals use three bolts. I?m reluctant to change as the stringers are super solid, and I?m wanting to not create new holes. Perhaps a member might have some of these laying around?