FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Blake...I did some searching at work...the part #'s are no longer avail in the system.<br /><br />email me and I will check the NLA status on Mercnet.<br /><br /> <br /><br />TMD
I checked the status. The prop number is NLA..there are 4 places that have the retainer nut kits.<br /><br />I checked Iboats for you..they do not offer the prop for your year. They only have the splined props. Your driveshaft according to the parts book does not have splines.<br /><br />TMD
According to Mich. catalogue of 1982, the 7½ and 9.2 hp uses the same prop.<br /><br />Mich. part # at that time was <br /><br />3-blade, 8x5½ alu: AMC320 (rec. use for Cruisers and houseboats)<br />2-blade, 8x8 alu: GC55 (rec. use 12-14' light boats)<br /><br />BTW these props also fits <br />Ward's Sea King 8, 9 & 9.2 hp<br />Elgin 7½ hp
I have a 1967 9.2 never been fired with the serial plate saying. Model number 9701 S/N 2216 what is this motor worth a reply would be great. Thank You for your time.