Chrysler 6hp outboard

searleclbm

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
2
Hi I have recently purchased a sailing boat which has come with a 6hp Chrysler type 64HD no. 8496 which runs very well but is minus the starter pinion gear so I must use the emergency starter collar each time which is a lot of messing about! I cannot find anywhere here in the UK for Chrysler bits. Where would I start in the US? Any ideas appreciated.
 

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
4,182
Re: Chrysler 6hp outboard

www.tcoutboard.com may have one but I doubt they ship international. Email them and if they have it I might be able to pick it up for you. I live in minnesota and have access to fed ex and ups at work.
 

searleclbm

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
2
Re: Chrysler 6hp outboard

Many thanks for that I will investigate to see if it is viable
 
Top