FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I picked up 3 good chrome wheels, from a boat trailer, with a little rust and peeling chrome. I would like to paint them white and use them, can I just wirebrush, and what do I prime 'em with. Chief
Wire brush them or sand them to buff the chrome, use an automotive primer, then paint with an automotive paint. Rattle can paint jobs will work for this too. <br />Don't count on it lasting many years though.