Christmas card list

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well, I am doing my annual Christmas card list and wanted to invite any iboat member that wants on it to send me your home addy to,<br />grizzlybear310@gmail.com<br /><br />I have been doing this for a few years to all my online friends and wanted to include you fine folks here at iboats.<br /><br />It's pretty neat. You get cards from all over the world.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Christmas card list

SBN,<br />you have mail.<br /><br />I will send one in return, from AK, I will even have it stamped at North Pole.<br /><br />AK Chappy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Chappy.<br />My gmail is down right now but I got Mrs. Sw's mail before it went down.<br />If you want to resend to <br />lewwr_1999@yahoo.com, I will be for sure to get it.

spratt

Lieutenant

Tsk tsk tsk...KG KG KG...you naughty boy!!!

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

i almost see a "POOF" there Kagee

sangerwaker

Commander

So, KaGee, was that the one he is sending or receiving from you? :D :D :p

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey AK Chappy, can I have one from AK stamped North Pole?.....my kid would probably think that was cool.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Sure Can Mrs SW.<br /><br />I have your e-mail. I will send you my address.<br /><br />AK Chappy

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

SBN,<br />I'm sorry.<br />I didn't mean to high-jack your thread.<br /> :( :( <br /><br />AK Chappy

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry SBN....it's just a given with you! You know you rock and always will!! :D :D ;) And by the way, in case I never said it, Thanks for the horn....you should hear SW trying to blow that thing....What a riot!! It's worth having just to see him turn red in the face.