Chicken recipes

Roger Rose

Cadet
Re: Chicken recipes

Beer can chicken on the grill. Bass Pro Shops sell the holder for the beer but they are cheaper a WalMart. Simple,only takes about one and a half hours.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I am so excited. These are great recipes. I can't wait to try them. Thank you all for posting and helping out. My husband will be so surprised. He's the cook in this team, but I'm trying. Thanks again.<br />Bassy :D

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

Boil whole chix untill almost done. Put the pot with chix in fridge untill cool (overnight). Cut up bird, wings (foldthem), legs, thighs, and split the breasts. Preheat grill then grillem untill well browned. Slather on your fav. bbq. sauce at least twice. Remove chix eat the skin let the kids have the meat. :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

I do the drunk chicken thing but it seems to take more beer. 5 for me and one for the chicken!!!<br />I got confused one time and stuck the 1 beer up my..................

gaugeguy

Captain

My favorite chicken recipe starts...Marinate the steak. No yard bird thanks. ;)

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

One thing we do that is quick and easy is to place boneless skinless chicken breats in a baking dish, cover with cream of chicken soup, and lay on a good layer of Parmesan cheese. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350. Easy, tasty, and quick

oddjob

Commander

On the grill/smoker: <br />Cut one hole chicken in half<br />Maranade( I always make my own, its the best, yes it is... :) )<br />Feel free to barbeque half and moho(italian dressing) or lemon the other.<br />Place in smoker, rib cage down, and dont sweat it if it burns, leave it till the top gets done or close to it, flip meat side down the last 15 mins. to crisp the skin if you like. Wow!!!<br /> <br />The meat will always be juicy and the wife will hate you cause you figured a way to grill chicken perfect without having to boil first, then flip the livin daylights out of it on the grill. <br /><br />I used to stand the halfs leaning together but its more work and not neccessary.<br /><br />Unshucked corn wrapped in foil is a good side, again no mess.....heck thats why I love to cook outdoors. All you need is some aluminum foil and your imagination. <br /><br />In the oven: <br /><br />Use a plastic cooking bag(near or by the foil at the store) on most of the recipes others folks listed above instead of covering w/ foil. Your pans wont be a pain to clean and bag does a better job IMO.<br /><br />Add seasoning vegies and a cup or two of wine....Hawwwwh! smack your Granny! ;)