Chevy Dealers and the Colorado

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: Chevy Dealers and the Colorado

This whole story sucks. You spend tens of thousands of dollars and you can't get floormats? I insisted on a reciever hitch when I purchased my Ford expedition and it was there in 5 minutes. A dealer without floormats. neat. This dealership has lost it's mind. Losing your cool will most definately not help you in any way. With the deals now in place you may be able to trade with the minimum loss possible. But you don't seem to have alot of options. You have a long term relationship with the vehicle you should at least like it. <br /><br />My experience with the GM customer service line in the owners manual was actually not bad. The problem was my 2000 olds intrigue was a complete POS. Dumped it after only two years of ownership earlier this year.

Realgun

Commander
Re: Chevy Dealers and the Colorado

Oh and the biggest thing was after reading the Manual I need to get trailer brakes to tow my boat!<br /><br />If I had seen this I never would have purchased the truck. Lot of good 4000 Lbs towing is gonna do if they can't stop it!<br /><br />So here goes another 300 I didn't need to spend!!!