Check the Flipper Cam!!!

SCO

Lieutenant
Re: Check the Flipper Cam!!!

Ihave one complaint against my fellow republicans, and that is with regard to Kerry's vote for authorization to go to war. I think he has been consistent here, and probably felt very safe voting for that Presidential authorization knowing that he could later say what he is saying now, that he needed to vote for presidential authorization, but the president acted unwisely with that power. Some repubs(like Hannity) are saying he flipflopped, he didn't technically, and it hurts our credibility.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Perhaps. That is what he is saying now. But all we have is what these canidates SAY. <br />It doesn't hurt our credability iether. Like the WMD thing the left continuosly uses against us, samey-same strategy.<br />It's a flip-flop from his own lips, regardless of what he meant (sorry to say).<br />To me, it's just one more switch.

Ralph 123

Captain

SCO - everybody who voted for that new they were voting to go to war. What he is saying now is a cop out pure and simple. Go back and read the papers around the time of the vote. <br /><br />Here go look at this:<br /><br /> http://www.kerryoniraq.com/ <br /><br />And then tell me he hasn't flipped, flopped, flipped again, flopped etc.

KaGee

Admiral

LMAO!!!!! :D <br /> LAMBERT FIELD again! :D

SCO

Lieutenant

Actually, I had forgotten some things which make me have to backtrack on this. I heard last night that we went to war 4 days after that vote, so they knew what they were voting for as you say. I still think that he may have purposefully taken the cowards option which would allow him to take credit as pro war if that turned out to be the PC thing to do, with the option to blame W as we see now when he needs to make Iraq into a boondoggle for political purposes.