check out my OIL

RiggerMark

Seaman Apprentice
Morning,
Been working on cars and such for most of fifty years, heard the term milkshake, but never have seen something mix like this so quick, going to start another thread on my engine swap, I got this boat knowing that it would need motor work, BUT, when I drained the old oil, very little water 8oz maybe, no milkshake, just nasty oil, so new filter, new cheap oil, and fired that baby up, runs nice, sounds great, good water flow, ready for maybe a shakedown cruise, kept checking the oil as I let the motor get to temp, sat there and purred, I brought it up to temp maybe 5 times in the last week and checked that dipstick 20 dern times, oil on stick looked nice, could of licked it, looked so pretty, well this morning went out to mess with my new toy, hobby, reason for divorce,:D , well the oil on the stick still looked great, lickable, but there was too much of it on the stick, maybe an inch or more above full, huh? who's been adding oil to my engine, went and got my pump and thus the name of this thread :facepalm: ..........SAM_0581.jpg