FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anybody know about or belong to cheap cars search<.com if they on the up and up or are they a waste of time If so are deals as they say <br />any imput would be great THANKS
I would hesitate to spend the money on the web site. I am in the car industry and deal with sales on a daily basis. I looked up my own hometown zip code and based on the results I would say they are bogus.<br /><br />Bob