Change/Delete Avatar Pic?

TwoBallScrewBall_Alt

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
19
I seem to be able to remove / update my avatar photo. I go to the page where I see the button that says "Remove", however when I click it, it just goes gray and nothing happens. Tried in IE and Chrome. If I click remove and then click the "Save" button below, it just reloads the page with my same Avatar pic there.

Am I doing something wrong?
 

southkogs

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
15,124
Maybe not. The signature line has given me issues for months. I haven't tried monkeying with the avatar. Though, I'm thinking the one you're displaying is new.

I'll play with it again and see what's going on.
 

TwoBallScrewBall_Alt

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
19
Yeah I uploaded the one you see here, but as you can see for whatever reason even though the image I uploaded is centered, the avatar is offset to the right. Wanted to try and fix that, but I can't remove this one or upload a new one.
 
Top