Central florida fishing club

stratos150xp

Seaman Apprentice
Im looking for about 10 teams to fish tournaments in and around polk county. We would be holding more than just bass tournaments, speck, and catfish are just a couple possibilities. What i would like to see happen is , several unofficial tournaments for the 2014 season, and if intetest persists, i would like to see a new, official club for the 2015 season, .unlike the many clubs already in operation in the area, i would like to see a more versatile club, multispecies, parent/children tournaments, husband/wife tournaments, camping trips with planned tournaments......ect, ect, ect.....the possibilities are endless, and i need several intetested people to assist with the day to days, and club happenings once this takes off, if it takes off....
For the time being, if you think you might be intetested, send me a pm, and well discuss it further.......as of right now, i would like to see boaters and nonboaters show intetest, but ultimately i want this to be a non draw club.....it is so much easier, and i feel its better, to have a permanent partner. That being said, if your up for a club that isnt like your typical bass club, shoot me a pm, lets work on getting something started....thanks guys, hope to hear from ya soon......