Catch you middle of the week.

Fishbusters

Ensign
Going to visit family in FL and then to the town the mouse ate for a little Quality time with the kids in Walt's dreamland. Hopefully the weather here will have changed and I might get to go fishing the last half of spring break. Of course there is hope of a little fishing this trip if I can get away from the in-laws for a few hours.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Catch you middle of the week.

Going to the place Florida's natives call "The Evil Empire" huh??? :p Just kidding.<br /><br />Have FUN!!! :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Have a good time, Peter. We will have a light in the window for you.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

PFB, you and your's have a safe trip.<br /><br />Hope you get some fishing in while your gone.<br /><br />Catch you when you return.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Whoever said disney was for kids was mistaken, there is some cool stuff there. I loved it.<br /><br />Good luck with 9wt and have fun.

dkondelik

Chief Petty Officer

Peter,<br /><br />Maybe,....just maybe,.. the inlaws will take you & yours fishin'.<br /><br />Have a safe trip.<br /><br />Enjoy!

Fishbusters

Ensign

Did not get to fish but I did get to check out the nephews new boat. I did not know my older nephew had moved back to Fl. Of course he had only been moved in a week and got the boat Saturday afternoon (his priorities are right :D ). He went out on it's maiden (to him anyway) voyage while we went to the beach and everything went great till he shut it down and let it drift a little in the intercoastal. When he went to start it back up it turns over sluggish then dies. Anyway after he calls we got it off the water jumped it and she started fine. He is gonna check the system as well as get 2 new batteries and then she should be ready for some heavy duty offshore fishing. We may have to take trips down there more often. <br />Disney was not all that bad although we are tired as heck. Somehow we kept it a secret until driving in the gate so the kids had a nice surprise. Heck yesterday I even got to go to the Bass Pro Shops before heading home so all in all even though I did not have time to fish it was a good trip.