Carpy and Aspeck go moose hunting

gaugeguy

Captain
Carphunter and Aspeck got a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose. They bagged six.<br /><br />As they started loading the plane for the return trip, the pilot said the plane could take only four moose.<br /><br />The two lads objected strongly. "Last year we shot six, and the pilot let us put them all on board; he had the same plane as yours."<br /><br />Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded. However, even on full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down a few moments after take-off.<br /><br />Climbing out of the wreck Aspeck asked Carpy, "Any idea where we are?"<br /><br />Carp replied "Yaaah, I think we's pretty close to where we crashed last year.."

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Carpy and Aspeck go moose hunting

Anybody but 'speck. ;) Why couldn't I crash somewhere with Bassy, or Ladyfish. :eek: ..... :p

KaGee

Admiral

Well, you could of crashed with Tyler! :D

tylerin

Commander

UPDATE: While waiting for rescue crews Carpy says to Speck " We've got 6 Moose here.......are you thinking what I'm thinking? :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> UPDATE: While waiting for rescue crews Carpy says to Speck " We've got 6 Moose here.......are you thinking what I'm thinking? :D
Speck replies "these aren't gerbils Carp"

aspeck

Staff member

Sounds almost familiar - by brother went down in one of them alaskan planes! No one was hurt, and they got to spend an extra few days in the woods hiking to a bigger lake where a bigger plane could get them ... YIKES!<br /><br />Now, what I would have said to Carpy is "Where is the Italian Seasoning, the Garlic salt, and the salt and pepper? If we are stuck here, then let's grill us a moose!<br /><br />No if it was GG and Tylerin in the woods ... well ... 'er ... ahhh ... nope, not gonna go there, this is a family site!

Carphunter

Commander

Now I would say, "6 moose..........we need a bigger pipe" :p