Carpocalypse

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Is anyone else watching this insane mini-series on the Spike Channel?<br />Whatta hoot! I've seen a couple of these guys race at Desoto and Charlotte County Speedways, and they are just as crazy in person, as they are on the tube!<br />I don't like what has happened to the Desoto facility tho. The field is trashed with glass and shrapnel, in spite of thier efforts to clean it after each demolition derby.<br />But the only thing better than watching this mayhem on the tube, is to go to the track and see it live....Mighty long drive tho (80miles).

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Carpocalypse

Yeah 12Footer, I watched it last weekend. LMAO the whole time. They whould have had a better response to the show if they called it "Redneck Racing at its Best". :D <br /><br />Thanks to that show, I now know that you "CAN" do a spin out with boat and trailer on the tow! I know I'm gonna watch the next race. Excellent entertainment with a good laugh.<br /><br />I like that Bikini Racer,<br /><br /> :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yea, she is yummmy...But she cheats, is a bi**h on steroids, and is a spoled brat,( but not by her mom), who competes against her. All the junkyard dawgs go "ga-ga", and give her the best stuff for free...Wonder why :D <br /><br />I haven't seen her race in person yet, but I'm sure I will.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Is that the show where they race while towing travel trailers and boats?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by CalicoKid:<br /> Is that the show where they race while towing travel trailers and boats?
Yes, that's the one. Last week, it was RV's in a demo-derby, and a "push-cars" race.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

They just had the same thing on this week. I just got through watching it. I don't care if the girl cheats or not, almost makes me think about cheating. :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Do you think The Smurf is going to lose his hand. It looks bad. I watched the roller derby/motor home demo today. A riot as usual. <br /><br />I know what you mean 12Footer about the mess that they make. I feel sorry for the clean up crews.<br /><br />GO RAYBO!