FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a 1984 Wellcraft 210 Elite...The gas gauge is not working. I cant find the location of the fuel sending unit. Anybody have a clue? I am definitely a newbie to the boating world.
There are no fuses for the instruments. The fuel sender is in the top of the fuel tank. But you don't actually have to locate it -- at least not as the first few steps in troubleshooting. What you do need to do is scan the first few posts today for a description of the troubleshooting tips and the diagram of a fuel gauge system. I don't mind repeating instructions, but I refuse to do it more than once a day on the same topic that has popped up less than a couple hours ago. Use the SEARCH feature or at least scan the list of topics.