FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,<br /><br />I have a Johnson motor, model # JWJ-23 (is what it says on the plate), but I can't figure out what year it is, I do not even know how much oil is requied for the gas mixture. Does anyone know......
Thanks you guys, I just purchased this motor recently, the guy gave me the gas can to go with it with a bit of gas in it but he didn't know what the mixture was either. The motor runs like a charm, I can't wait to get out boating this weekend. If my boyfriend is lucky I may even take him. Thanks again guys!! Happy boating!!<br /><br />Judy