Canada VS Slovakia WJH

WIMUSKY

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
20,549
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

Set up the coffee pot now so all you have to do is hit START! :ranger: I'll be looking at the inside of my eyelids.
sleepy1.gif
 

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5,431
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

I have tomorrow off so the alarm is set, at first I thought this was going to be an easy game but after they gave Russia such a hard time I am looking forward to what the Slovaks can do, of course I am pulling for Canada!!
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

Well Awake for the last part of the first period, lets see how the second goes.
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

YIPPPEEEEE, on the board for Canada.
 

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5,431
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

OH












MY GOD...


I can't open my eyes
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

Morning Lipp, I know what you mean, time for some baileys in the coffee.


That was a good hit, dudes on his back and only bounced once.
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

Its 05:39 out east, Wimusky get your butt outta bed bud!!!!! LOL
 

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5,431
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

Brother, he was out before he hit the ice...



But it looks to me like a clean hit, textbook.


I just do not get the call at all

5 minute major and a game misconduct damn

Canada looses another player....
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

That hit may have been hard, but it was clean!

International refs
 

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5,431
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

26:21 20 min CAN 15. CAMARA Anthony Game Misconduct Penalty
26:21 5 min CAN 15. CAMARA Anthony Charging
 

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5,431
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

29:49 2 min CAN 18. STROME Ryan Tripping
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

This is going to hurt, OUCH theres another.
 

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5,431
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

this is getting crazy, I can't keep up, the only thing I thought it could have been was Charging but the view we had I could not see enough
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

Ya, now two man advantage Canada????

this is crazy stuff
 

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5,431
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

ok Finally the Box has updated

31:42 2 - 3 PP1 CAN 4. RIELLY Morgan
(19. SCHEIFELE Mark)
(9. NUGENT-HOPKINS Ryan)
31:19 2 min SVK 24. BURI Richard Interference
31:01 2 min SVK 19. DANO Marko Slashing
30:35 1 - 3 PP2 SVK 19. DANO Marko
(12. BAGIN Emil)
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

Its a little tense out there, just some pushing so far.
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Canada VS Slovakia WJH

And we are all tied up, Yipppeeee
 
Top