Canada kicks out a neo nazi

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Today a Canadian court decided to deport Ernst Zundel to Germany where he will face prosecution for neo nazi activities and holocaust denial.<br />Zundel is the author of a book called:"The Hitler we loved and why"<br />This deportation can take place because of new Canandian anti-terror laws introduced after 9-11.

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Canada kicks out a neo nazi

I take it he is wanted for crimes then? If so good show.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) This guy founded the "Samisdat Publishers LTD" a major outlet for "Holocust denial materials!!!<br /><br />He claims that there was no mass extermination of "JEWS", before or during WW 2<br /><br /><br />Mel Gibsons father also claims that there were no mass extermination of Jews during WW 2 He was Quoted as saying that they went on vacation and just didn't return!!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Today a Canadian court decided to deport Ernst Zundel to Germany where he will face prosecution for neo nazi activities and holocaust denial.<br />Zundel is the author of a book called:"The Hitler we loved and why"<br />This deportation can take place because of new Canandian anti-terror laws introduced after 9-11.
Gee, isn't that a violation of his Constitutional right to Free Speech? (Yeah, yeah, I know it's Canada) <br /><br />If it's good enough for the American Left, to allow people like that to speak out, why is it not good enough for the Canadians???

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

And I do not get it iether, Boomyal. I thought Canada was the refuge of Vietnam draft-dodgers and depressed Kerry voters. How could they let this get by thier lawyer's lobby? :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Fly Rod:<br /> :) This guy founded the "Samisdat Publishers LTD" a major outlet for "Holocust denial materials!!!<br /><br />He claims that there was no mass extermination of "JEWS", before or during WW 2<br /><br />Mel Gibsons father claims that the Jews went on vacation and decided not to come back!!!!<br /><br />He moved to Montreal and Toronto in 1958 at the age of 19 to avoid the draft in germany!!!<br /><br />He is being held on immigration violations!!!<br /><br />his wife says that he is a very nice man, "Another true BLONDE"!!!!! ;) :cool:
Are you saying that this guy is Mel Gibson's dad? :eek:

Fly Rod

Commander

:) NOOOOO!!!!!! I'm not saying that Ernst Zundel is Mels dad!!!!<br /><br />Sounds like it tho the way it is listed!!!<br /><br />A reporter talking to Mel Gibsons father after the making of the movie "THE PASSION" made the statement that there was no "Holocaust", that the Jews during that time in the 30s and fortys went on vacation and just didn't return!!!!! i'll have to change the position of that sentence!!! ;) :cool: