Can anyone name the make/model and year of this boat.

fhhuber

Lieutenant
Sears never actually made a boat (or an appliance) They contracted with companies to have stuff made with the Sears nameplate. (Like; Whirlpool made most of their appliances for over 30 years)
Same with Wards and JC Penny (except other makers were contracted)

I had a Wards Motorcycle made by Benelli.

Some of these things (that need titles) got titled by the maker and some got titled by the brand name, just to help add to the confusion.

82rude

Rear Admiral
fhhuber correct sears didnt make boats etc but they had a huge acc catalog at one time .In the 80,s you could just about buy anything boat related from them sorta like iboats today.And they had good prices .

Sweetser

Cadet
Split Dash Design

Hello Mariners,
​I have a boat with a split dash. I'm assuming that it has to do with easier access to the bow hatch. Can anyone confirm or share a similar style.. As I have not been able to find it anywhere.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Sweetser, please take note of the date of the last post in a topic and avoid posting in those that have been inactive for 90+days.

SATX topic about his Cosair is not the place to ask about your boat, tbats considered a hijack, and its been 2yrs since he last posted there, well beyond the 90day mark.

Sweetser

Cadet
I see, ok thank you. I'll pay closer attention to the dates. It's been quite challenging to find any data in this Corsair Boat. Frankly, our fellow member is the closest defence I've found in the web in a few weeks of hunting. I will do a better job of following forum guidelines. Have a wonderful weekend and God bless mother's everywhere.